Join Uploading.com today!

Make money from Hub Pages

on Monday 12 September 2011





I'm not going to make money on this hub. I'm not selling an eBook promising some magical formula that can easily shower riches. Heck, I'm not even running ads on the page! After all HubPages has given me, I'm giving a little back.


I first started hubbing one year and half ago, and by the time I joined the HubPages Community Manager team as six months ago, I was already more than $ 1,000 a month from Adsense on my hubs. (Yes, it has continued to grow since then.) By popular demand from users, this is my 200th hub, is dedicated to passing on some simple tips for boosting traffic and profits.


Note: When I sat down to write, soon I realized that I have much more to say about the subject than could fit into a single hub have, so look for the next hubs, the points that I make more address details.


Making Money on Hub Pages


The key to success HubPages is this: write good hubs. I know it's not what your average user wants to hear, but it's the truth. If making money was as easy as copying, pasting, and the link-dropping, you could train your pet monkey to do it. Unfortunately, it does require some thought and effort, at first. The good news is, on HubPages you only have to work to be done once, and it continues to bear fruit.


So now the question becomes how to write a good, money-making hub? Since this is not an English lesson, I will through some important aspects of building the hub itself, and allows you to fill in details.





Types of Traffic


When creating a hub for making money, it's vital to understand that traffic alone will not lead to the dollar. Not all traffic is created equal. HubPages move within, for example, you will not be any money.



1- Hub Pages Traffic


If you think about it, this is common sense - people who are already here on HubPages hubs you read in a spirit of community participation. They often show very thoughtful comments, and you can fan that feels great, but she is not going to click on ads.


2- Social Bookmarking


Also, visitors to the social bookmarking sites like Digg, StumbleUpon, Mixx, Reddit, and probably reading your hubs in the spirit of casual web surfing. They are not necessarily looking for a specific page on your subject; they just browse things that other people have found interesting. I, personally, do not bother my bookmarks hubs. Most of these sites have a policy against submitting your own work, so you cannot just yourself banned, you can also penalize all hub entries in the entire site. If one of your hubs is a subject that is likely to popular social bookmarking sites, someone will probably present.


3- Search Engine Traffic


The type of traffic that is best monetizes search engine traffic. Visitors coming from Google searches (as an example ... Yahoo, AOL or another search engine as well) are actively seeking information about your topic. And if they do, there is a greater chance that they click on ads that relevant information or related products to offer.


Building A Money-Making Hub


Once you understand the types of traffic, and what you go for, you're already half way there. It is important to pick a good topic, title and relevant tags, but these tasks are infinitely easier if you have one goal: making your hubs search dignified and searchable.


Do not forget to comment using the form below before you start your work

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your interest